We have an urgent position as “Supply Chain & Business Support Manager” – European National to be based in Dubai with a leading multinational Global Brand manufacturing company having Annual Turnover of over Euro 1.3 Billion with operations spread across the Globe and engaged in the business of Fashion & Footwear .
The Supply chain & Business Support Manager position is a relatively new position and established to achieve a higher efficiency and control over the on time delivery of Company products to the customers within Company’s Emerging Market group. You will be the leading part in developing sales and service driven function with clear alignment to the sales targets, order intake and profitability in the region.
The position is required to coordinate closely with Account Managers, Company Emerging Market partners, Commercial team and colleagues from RHQ and HQ demand and supply team.
In this role you will be responsible for
• Sales forecasting & regular forecast updates
• Sales tools support to partners (partner site, sales force)
• Monitor and manage the order book delivery performance to customers
• Logistics planning & follow up on documentation
• Sample management & product coordination with the commercial team
• Prepare weekly delivery follow up and mitigate deviations from delivery plans
• Manage customer requests in a consistent, professional and customer oriented way
• Provide analytical information on sales, orders etc.
This is a high pressure role in an environment that is constantly adapting to the changes in the markets as well as to significant changes within the organisation. Therefore, we are looking for an individual who thrives under these demanding conditions. Our ideal candidate is custom-oriented team player, who has eye for detail and ability to analyse, plan, solve problems and take actions.
What we need from you is:
• Bachelor degree in business/commerce (or equivalent), preferable with a customer focus
• Relevant working experience within retail or fashion industry with international exposure
• Experience in using SAP and advanced excel
• High attention to details and strong analytical skills
• Fluent in English, Arabic preferred
• If you would be interested in working in DUBAI then kindly send your updated resume to the Email address below: naresh(at)personnelnetworkgroup.com