We have urgent requirements of “ FINANCIAL ANALYST” – 1 NOS to be based in , DAMMAM, SAUDI ARABIA with a leading company having over 22,000 employees with operations spread across the globe.
The candidate should have minimum of 8 years of experience in financial analysis and reporting and must be a qualified CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT. The position reports to the Chief Financial Officer. Salary SR.12-14,000.
Job Responsibilities :-
1.Continuous development and maintenance of financial reporting process to support decision making process.
2- Supporting timely closure of forecasting and budgeting process.
3- Interpretation of Financial and business results to support decision making process Responsibilities
1- Development of financial reporting process which will include :-
• Support analytical reporting process including reviewing of numbers for Actual, Forecast and Plan and reporting fluctuations accompanied with reasons.
• Development and maintenance of various finance and ad-hoc reports in order to deliver defined information on key data to stakeholders and management.
• Preparing analysis and commentary along with suggesting actions to address gaps.
• Development and Execution of reporting deliverables and timelines
- Coordinate internally with Job Accounting, AR, AP and GL teams by maintaining close working relationships and to discuss mechanism to improve quality of data avoiding which could result in manual data correction process and thus could have detrimental impact on reporting together with proposing initiatives to streamline the process.
3- Support the budgetary, planning and forecasting process.
This will include collecting of base data from the key stakeholders and preparing templates for local management presentation. Post budgeting and forecasting activity, maintaining data from branch level up to the country level with customer wise details.
Thereafter inquiring and collecting information relating to variance resulting on month on month basis. 4- Preparing and identifying customer mappings with sales person, customer group, stream in coordination with sales team to deliver sales performance report on monthly basis. This will also include quarterly calculation of sales incentive.
5- Preparing and analysing key accounts profitability report, monthly management report and implementing changes to these reports as and when the requirement calls for.
6- Interfacing and providing support to the regional team for commentaries and variance analysis.
7- Preparing feasibilities relating to major spending, new customer profitability and other related adhoc requirement from finance and business unit.
8- Ensure support to line manager for any special task assigned from time to time.
If you would be interested in working in SAUDI ARABIA then kindly send your updated resume to the Email address below: firstname.lastname@example.org