We have an urgent positions as “ MAINTENANCE ENGINEER ” “ to be based in NEW ZEALAND with a leading company in New Zealand in the FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY. Our client in New Zealand is a leading manufacturer of Food Processing Machinery like -Vegetable Spinners / Cheese Cutting Grids /Sealers / Indenters / Snorkel Gas Flush Machines/ Punch Cutters / Vacuum Packers / Doypak Machines / General Engineering / Alterations / Modifications / Bandsaw Wheels / Bandsaw Guides/ Blades
We are looking to boost our maintenance team with the appointment of a trade qualified maintenance engineer. You will be responsible for carrying out plant machinery maintenance, resolving breakdowns and implementing improvement projects.
Successful candidates will ideally have previous experience in the food, dairy or pharmaceutical industry and have the ability to not just 'do the job' but to use their analytical and problem solving skills to provide top level service to the manufacturing plant. Working as part of a maintenance team or unsupervised, candidates will have good interpersonal skills and an attitude for getting stuck in to get the job done.
In addition, applicants should have the following attributes:
• Trade qualified in either mechanical engineering or fitting and turning
• Broad practical experience in preventative and breakdown maintenance within a manufacturing environment (preferably food)
• Ability to work as a member of a team
• Hydraulics, pneumatics and some electrical experience preferred
• Strong machining and welding skills
• Developed communication skills, someone who can communicate with team members and customers alike
• Fluent in the English language
• Drivers licence essential
All the candidates should have minimum of 5-10 years of experience food, dairy or pharmaceutical industry manufacturing . If you would be interested in working in NEW ZEALAND then kindly send your updated resume to the Email address below: email@example.com